How to Message All Facebook Fans
Since there doesn't seem to be a straightforward answer to this out there on the interweb, here is your 20-second answer for you Facebook admins out there managing company websites who want to email all of your followers:
- Click "Edit Page" at the top right of your company Facebook page (or "Edit" next to "About" on the left side of your page, halfway down)
- Click "Resources" with the flag next to it, six items down from the top on the left (there used to be a "Marketing" tab but that is now gone)
- Under "Connect with People" click on the last item "Send an Update" next to the email icon
- Write your subject line, message and click "Send"
- Best practice tip: spend as much time on your subject line as the content of your message; the subject line is like the headline of a newspaper and will cause the message to be read only if it grabs people
It's that easy. Let us know if you need any help with either B2B or B2C social networking.
Below are screen shots in case you get stuck: