Digital Production Coordinator
Become a Digital Marketing Expert!
We are looking for a recent college graduate (BA or BS) who can accelerate our growth by being responsible for client digital marketing production.
This is the job for you if you're passionate about marketing and want a wide range of digital marketing experience with our clients across many industry verticals.
This is not the job for you if you are a website developer, web designer or graphic designer.
A Cover Letter Is Required
No cover, no consideration – your resume will not be reviewed without one.
Your cover letter needs to include:
- How this position fits into your long-term career plans
- Examples of how you self-taught yourself anything technology related
- Examples of how you went above and beyond in your current or previous roles
- Examples of your experience on a team (work, sports, etc.)
- Your college GPA
- Your compensation requirements - and more than "it's negotiable"
- Build out blog posts, web pages, emails, social media posts, and external linkbuilding
- Track, report and analyze website analytics, initiatives and campaigns for clients
- Conduct keyword research and implement SEO initiatives
- Resolve Google Search Console crawl errors
- Review work from partners and freelancers
- Strong attention to detail in all that you do
- Data and analysis-oriented mindset
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High self-motivation and the ability to self-learn
- Comfort with sharing and received ideas/feedback
- Desire to learn more and take on additional responsibilities that add value for clients, helps our company grow, and to increase your skill set
- Recent (or soon to be graduating) college undergraduate
- GPA of at least 3.0 out of 4.0
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good writing and communication skills
- Some experience with front-end web development (HTML, CSS) – though we are not hiring developers
- Some experience with Photoshop and/or Sketch – though we are not hiring designers
- Bonus: some experience with Google Analytics, Google Google Search Console and/or Google AdWords
We offer a salary of $40,000 to $42,500 plus bonuses for "above and beyond" performance on projects, with the opportunity for significant salary increases based on your direct impact on the company's growth.
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, click here to email your cover letter and resume.