Become a Digital Marketing Expert & Get Direct, Hands-On Experience with Clients Across Many Industries
We are looking for a recent college graduate (BA or BS) who can accelerate our growth by being responsible for digital marketing production for our business-to-business (B2B) clients.
This is the job for you if you’re passionate about marketing and want a wide range of digital marketing experience with our clients across many industry verticals.
This is not the job for you if you are a website developer, web designer, graphic designer, or social media guru.
We want to get to know you and how you would fit in with our small, high-performing company, so a cover letter is required. No cover, no consideration, no exceptions – your resume will not be reviewed without one. And please do better than the generic “insert company name-here” cover letter.
To be considered, your cover letter needs to include:
- How this position fits into your long-term career plans
- Examples of how you self-taught yourself anything technology related
- Examples of how you went above and beyond in your current or previous roles
- Examples of your experience on a team (work, sports, etc.)
- Your college GPA
- Your compensation requirements – and more than “it’s negotiable”
- Build out blog posts, web pages and emails using basic HTML and CSS on WordPress (previous experience is required)
- Craft social media posts and build high-quality external links
- Track, report and analyze website analytics, initiatives and campaigns for clients
- Conduct keyword research and implement SEO initiatives
- Resolve Google Search Console crawl and index errors
- Review work from partners and freelancers
- Assist with various client tasks as they arise (flexibility is required as no two days are the same)
- Strong attention to detail in all that you do
- Data and analysis-oriented mindset
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High self-motivation and the ability to self-learn
- Comfort with sharing and receiving ideas/feedback with internal team and clients alike
- Desire to learn more and take on additional responsibilities that add value for clients, helps our company grow, and increases your own skill set
- Recent (or soon to be graduating) college undergraduate
- GPA of at least 3.0 out of 4.0
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good writing and communication skills
- Some experience with front-end web development (HTML, CSS) – though we are not hiring developers
- Some experience with Photoshop – though we are not hiring graphic designers
- Some experience with Google Analytics
- Bonus: some combination of experience with Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google My Business, and Google Ads
Benefits & Perks
- Two weeks of vacation (to start)
- Relaxed dress code
- Two work from home days every week (following initial training – all remote during the pandemic)
- 401k with matching
- Some travel (we have clients across the US)
- Starting salary of $40,000 to $45,000 plus bonuses for “above and beyond” performance on projects, with the opportunity for significant salary increases based on your direct impact on the company’s growth
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, click here to email your cover letter and resume.