B2B Marketing Audit
Get recommendations for enhancing thought leadership and increasing lead generation to grow sales by 30-300%
What You Get
If you're unhappy with the lack of thought leadership and leads generated by your current marketing efforts, or wonder how you can get more results out of your marketing in other ways, you've come to the right place.
Our B2B Marketing Audit takes the form of a 10-20 page report with an executive summary, specific findings and a series of recommendations that will show how double-digit growth is possible with the right marketing mix.
High-level B2B Marketing Audit evaluation components:
- Problems that need to be fixed to improve lead generation and thought leadership
- Opportunities to further accelerate sales and marketing results
- How to take your business to the next level
More specific B2B Marketing Audit criteria:
- Marketing Communications: brand story, website, content marketing, SEO, PPC and SEM (AdWords, LinkedIn) campaigns, advertising, PR, videos, events, and social media
- Products & Services: roadmap, product management, target markets, differentiation, and market segmentation
- Distribution Channels: sales and marketing programs, discount structure, recruitment, and marketing
- Pricing: market value vs. cost-plus pricing, end-user vs. channel pricing, and competitive intelligence
B2B Marketing Audit Process
- Kick-off with your management team and other relevant personnel
- Optional: interviews with key channel partners, end-users, field personnel, and even competitors
- A holistic and comprehensive analysis by our team of consultants with 20 years of B2B marketing experience
- Presentation of the B2B Marketing Audit to you and your team
Once reviewed and prioritized by you, the recommendations from the B2B Marketing Audit—especially in conjunction with our B2B Brand Story Workshop—become your new marketing plan. If implemented by us, this plan becomes your customized B2B Ignite Program.