Be the Glue that Helps Us Grow
Do you have marketing agency experience, excel at interfacing with a multitude of people to get projects done on time, and have an amazing attention to detail? If so, you may be a fit for our integrator / director of operations position.
In the parlance of the Entrepreneurship Operating System (EOS), Innovaxis is looking for an integrator that will be the “glue” between Innovaxis ownership, our digital and content marketing teams, and clients. By helping us transform chaos into order, you will help us serve our clients better and grow the business to new heights.
Success requires being able to juggle numerous responsibilities on deadline with poise, polish and patience. You’ll work in a fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to polish your skills and add a wide variety of new ones.
- Collaborate with ownership on strategic planning, project management, and serving clients
- Work with the digital marketing manager to ensure digital projects are completed on time and are loved by our clients
- Work with the content marketing manager to ensure content deliverables are completed in a timely manner and are loved by our clients
- Conduct bi-weekly client meetings and assign tasks to team members and clients
- Oversee monthly client reporting
- Help resolve internal and external challenges
- Generate ideas to help serve our clients better and grow the company
- Be available at least 9-5pm – no team member is expected to work nights or weekends
- Agency client and project management experience (2-5+ years)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prevent things from slipping through the cracks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with digital and content marketing (ideally both)
- Live in the Chicagoland area and be able to commute at least two times a week to the North Side of the city
- Experience with or ability to learn multiple website content management systems, CRM, marketing automation, pay-per-click, digital marketing tools, and project management software (e.g. HubSpot, Zoho, WordPress, Google)
- Including a cover letter with your resume to be considered
Benefits & Perks
- Full-time salary commensurate with your experience ($75,000 to $100,000 per year)
- Work from home 3-5 days per week
- 2 weeks of vacation upon start
- Your own MacBook Pro laptop
- Relaxed dress code
- 401k with matching after one year
- Some travel (we have clients across the US)
- A free copy of Historic Bars of Chicago!
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, click here to email your cover letter and resume.