Be the Glue that Helps Us Grow
Do you have marketing agency experience, excel at interfacing with a multitude of people to get projects done on time, and have an amazing attention to detail? If so, you may be a fit for our client services manager position.
Innovaxis seeks an agency integrator that will be the “glue” between Innovaxis ownership, our digital and content marketing teams, and clients. By helping us transform chaos into order, you will help us serve our clients better, and grow the business to new heights. Do well and be promoted to Client Services Director, Director/VP of Operations and even COO.
- Collaborate with ownership on strategic planning, project management, and serving clients
- Work with our digital marketing manager to ensure digital projects are completed on time and are loved by our clients
- Work with our content marketing manager to ensure content deliverables are completed in a timely manner and are loved by our clients
- Oversee client meetings and monthly reporting
- Help resolve internal and external challenges
- Generate ideas to help serve our clients better and grow the company
- Agency client and project management experience (5+ years)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prevent things from slipping through the cracks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- First-hand experience with digital and content marketing (ideally both)
- Live in the Chicagoland area and be able to commute at least two times a week to our office
- Experience with multiple website back-ends, marketing automation, pay-per-click, and other marketing tools (e.g. HubSpot, Zoho, WordPress, Google)
- Including a cover letter will ensure you are considered
Benefits & Perks
- Full-time salary commensurate with your experience
- Work from home 3-5 days per week
- 2 weeks of vacation upon start
- A new MacBook Pro laptop
- Relaxed dress code
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with matching after one year
- Some travel when conditions permit (we have clients across the US)
- A free copy of Historic Bars of Chicago!
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, click here to email your cover letter and resume – we read every cover letter we receive.