Help Us Grow the Businesses of our Clients with Compelling Content & Learn Digital Marketing
How to Be Considered
We receive a lot of applications and will spend as much time considering you as you have in exploring this opportunity. Your cover letter will be the first example of your copywriting skills. Show us a bit of personality for extra points.
To be considered, please include the following in your cover letter:
- How this position might fit into your long-term career plans
- Your website
- Published writing samples
- Why you think you’d be a good fit for us
Job Responsibilities & Skills
- Interviewing subject matter experts from owners/presidents of companies, marketing people, sales, engineers, software developers, and other subject matter experts
- Writing, editing, proofreading: blog posts, web pages, case studies, whitepapers, ebooks, emails, etc.
- Working with clients to revise content and ability to adapt your writing to meet client preferences for style and tone
- In time: edit content written by other Innovaxis team members and perhaps lead them as well
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Live in the Chicagoland area
- Journalism and/or B2B experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Benefits & Perks
- 2 weeks of vacation (to start)
- 3+ work from home days per week
- 401k with employer matching
- Some travel (we have clients across the US)
- Starting salary of $50,000 to $55,000
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, click here to email your cover letter and resume.