Help Ensure Clients Love Our Work
Do you have marketing agency experience? If so, and you excel at interfacing with a multitude of people to get projects done on time, and have an amazing attention to detail? Do you want to help create a client services team that you will lead? If so, you may be a fit for our client services manager position.
Your role will be like an agency integrator that will be the “glue” between Innovaxis ownership, our digital and content marketing teams, and clients. By helping us transform chaos into order, you will help us serve our clients better, and grow the business to new heights. Do well and be promoted to Client Services Director, Director/VP of Operations and even COO – and develop a team that will report to you.
Success requires being able to juggle numerous responsibilities on deadline with poise, polish and patience. You’ll work in a fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to polish your skills and add new ones.
- Work with our digital marketing manager to ensure digital projects are completed on time and are loved by our clients
- Work with our content marketing manager to ensure content deliverables are completed in a timely manner and are loved by our clients
- Work with our president to ensure clients are happy, renew and help us grow the business by double-digits every year for at least the next 10 years
- Conduct bi-weekly meetings with 5-7 clients and assign tasks to both team members and clients
- Generate ideas to help serve our clients better and grow the company
- Add value beyond reporting status updates and obtaining client feedback
- Agency client and project management experience is required (2-5+ years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prevent things from slipping through the cracks
- Some experience with digital and content marketing (ideally both)
- Some experience with website back-ends, marketing automation, pay-per-click, and other marketing tools (e.g. HubSpot, Zoho, WordPress, Google)
- Live in the Chicagoland area and be able to commute at least two times a week to our North Side office
- Have interest in creating a client services them that would report to you (in time)
Benefits & Perks
- Full-time salary: $65,000 to $75,000 based on experience and fit, plus annual bonus
- Significant commission possible for annual client renewals and upselling (only when in the client’s best interest)
- Work from home 3-4 days per week
- 2 weeks of vacation upon start with additional days possible based on performance
- A new MacBook Pro laptop
- Relaxed dress code
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with matching
- Some travel when conditions permit (we have clients across the US)
If you think you could be a good fit for this position, click here to email your cover letter and resume. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.