Learn how you can maximize results from your marketing automation platform investment
If you use a marketing automation system like Pardot, Marketo, Zoho, SharpSpring, or HubSpot, are you getting the most out of your investment?
We often find that companies and nonprofits are frustrated that their marketing automation investments has yielded little to no results and feels like a waste of money. This can be caused by:
- Poorly segmented lists
- Not enough prospects on your lists
- Inadequate automation (or no automation at all)
- Lack of cohesive campaigns and long-term marketing strategy
- Ineffective landing pages with subpar content and/or lack of educational content and compelling calls-to-action
- Clutter of unused contacts, templates, CTAs, and old campaigns
- Disconnects between marketing and sales activities
- Lack of marketing processes and not being ready to use marketing automation
What You Get
In our B2B Marketing Automation Audit, we will take a deep dive into your marketing automation software to identify areas of improvement. We will also highlight features that you’re paying for but not yet using, maximizing your existing investment.
While we are a HubSpot Gold partner, we have worked with countless systems. Once your audit is complete, you’ll receive a report with specific findings and recommendations, which can then be implemented by your team or ours. We can also provide additional training to team members to encourage adoption of your marketing technology.
The Audit Process
We start with a kick-off meeting with your team to learn about your business and your current situation. Understanding your business and how you use marketing technology is vital so that our team can make relevant recommendations based on your unique circumstances.
During our audit, we’ll evaluate:
- Email campaigns
- Web forms
- Automation and workflows
- Landing pages
- Contact lists and segments
- Past campaigns
- Relevant analytics around lead generation and website traffic
- Much more if part of a more holistic marketing audit
After taking a deep dive into your marketing automation software, we then use our understanding of your business and marketing technology to evaluate the effectiveness of these tools, specifically within your prospecting and sales processes.
How to Get Started
Fill out the form below to speak with a marketing automation expert today: