Are You Happy with the Results of Your Marketing?
As you think about strategic marketing planning and budgeting for 2017, I have 3 questions for you:
- Are you happy with the results of your marketing efforts this year and how they translated into lead generation and sales success?
- Are you confident in your ability to execute your marketing plan for 2017 with your current internal and external resources?
- Are you on top of content marketing, and ranking as high as you want for your highest priority keywords?
If not, we should talk.
We know it's difficult to outsource your marketing for the first time or to change marketing partners, but we also know that many companies are underserved by well-intentioned marketing agencies, web designers, SEO companies, and freelance copywriters that are neither strategic nor holistic.
Consider that the mission of our B2B marketing practice is to accelerate your sales growth through results-based marketing strategy and managed services that pay for themselves and generate an impressive ROI.
This is a result of our consulting team averaging 25 years of B2B marketing experience, including special expertise in:
- Enterprise Content Management: no one has more B2B ECM marketing experience than we do with 10 years of working with 50+ software vendors (document management, document capture), scanner manufacturers and their channel partners from system integrators to VARs to service bureaus
- Manufacturing: having worked for a variety of manufacturing companies, we've been in your shoes and know how manufacturers of value-adding products need content marketing to explain their value, with market research and product management to ensure a healthy product roadmap and to avoid commoditization, and a global distribution channel strategy that allows them to accelerate sales worldwide
- Outsourcing Providers: from packaging to work uniform rentals to IT managed services and much more, we help service providers to identify new markets for growth and the right combination of inbound and outbound marketing to generate leads and land new clients
Let me know if you'd like to explore stronger marketing and sales results for 2017, perhaps starting with a marketing audit to evaluate how effective your current marketing is and where we can take you from here.