“Marketing doesn’t work” – statement from a document imaging reseller to us in 2012.
He was 100% correct: marketing without a strategy, with poor execution and being disconnected with sales most certainly does not work – and this is the most common form of marketing that we’ve encountered.
So, what does work?
The Marketing ROI Formula
Based on our 16 years working in the ECM industry with over 50 companies, plus our 20 years of business-to-business (B2B) marketing experience, here’s what we’ve found to be a successful marketing formula:
- Marketing Strategy: creation of a comprehensive marketing plan that answers how marketing will achieve your lead generation, sales, profitability, branding, and thought leadership goals
- Implementation: execution of the marketing plan, in harmony with sales and executive management, where leads generated are qualified and tracked to determine how much sales was generated to determine marketing’s ROI
ECM Marketing Strategy
For this blog post,… Continue Reading >>
As you think about strategic marketing planning and budgeting for 2017, I have 3 questions for you:
- Are you happy with the results of your marketing efforts this year and how they translated into lead generation and sales success?
- Are you confident in your ability to execute your marketing plan for 2017 with your current internal and external resources?
- Are you on top of content marketing, and ranking as high as you want for your highest priority keywords?
If not, we should talk.
We know it’s difficult to outsource your marketing for the first time or to change marketing partners, but we also know that many companies are underserved by well-intentioned marketing agencies, web designers, SEO companies, and freelance copywriters that are neither strategic nor holistic.
Consider that the mission of our B2B marketing practice is to accelerate your sales growth through results-based marketing strategy and managed services that pay for themselves and generate an impressive ROI.… Continue Reading >>