What Goes Into B2B Marketing Blogging?
In order to turn blogging into a lead generating machine for our business-to-business (B2B) clients, a lot goes into every single blog post and web page that we create.
For the vast majority of our clients, weekly blogging can turn into gains of over $100,000 in new business per year.
Recipe for Success
Here’s the recipe for a successful B2B marketing and lead generation effort:
- We thoroughly research all relevant keywords (usually at least 700) and prioritize the top 1, 3, 10 keywords to focus all content generation, organic search and paid search initiatives
- We evaluate our client’s website to see how all existing content can be optimized so they get a lot more lead generation from what they already have,
Strategic Marketing Planning for 2017: How Strong Is Your Plan?
Once again, it’s budget season. Try to contain your excitement…
While establishing budgets is a critical step, we believe that a more powerful way to look at it is “strategic planning season” – especially for companies that want to grow by 10-20% or more.
Budgeting vs. Strategic Planning
Strategic planning season is where budgets are driven by your goals for 2017. Sales and marketing goals often include:
- Revenues: overall, per country, per service, per channel partner, and per account
- New Client Acquisition: average selling price per engagement, number of new engagements, close rate
- Client Retention: retention percentage, growth of each account
- Lead Generation: combination of inbound (web,
Strategic vs. A La Carte B2B Marketing
If you realize that marketing your business powerfully can create a competitive advantage for you that generates higher levels of revenue and profitability than sales can do its own, then we congratulate you. You’re about to take a big step, especially if you understand that you can’t go it alone anymore.
To select a marketing company that is best suited for you, there are two primary options: an à la carte vendor or a strategic marketing partner.
À La Carte B2B Marketing
Some businesses prefer to purchase marketing services just as they would purchase office supplies. Maybe it’s a website, a brochure or a series of blog posts. They want a specialist: a web designer,… Continue Reading >>